The Certified Marketing Strategist Program consists of four modules designed to train participants on the central practices and tools used in developing a working marketing strategy. The strategy is the first place a marketer must go in order to develop a plan of action that attracts the right clients with the right message in the right context.
This important point of view will become a valuable asset in your development as a marketing professional.
What You’ll Learn
- After completing the Marketing Strategist Certification, you will have the knowledge and experience that allow you to confidently
- Audit your organization’s existing marketing efforts
- Identify current marketing gaps
- Narrowly define ideal customer personas
- Create a core strategic marketing message that differentiates
- Develop a content plan and calendar to support your core message
- Construct the elements of an ideal customer journey
- Create near-term and long-term marketing goals
- Prepare a plan to tackle the highest payoff marketing activities
- Module 1: Establishing a Baseline
- Module 2: Defining Personas and Core Message
- Module 3: The Marketing Hourglass Journey
- Module 4: Developing a Marketing Plan